Review: Svakom Tyler
This is a video review. I will only write a small summary for the Svakom Tyler.
The Svakom Tyler was offered to me by Svakom at a heavy discount for review. I am not sponsored by Svakom and the discount has in no way changed or swayed my opinion. My review is 100% mine and honest.
Special Promotions for the Tyler:
- Code: J2FLGCWC for the Tyler (Black)
- Code: OKCOCOU8 for the Tyler (Violet)
- Code: UTVKL67J for the Tyler (Plum Red)
- One button control makes it easy to manipulate
- Vibrations transfer to the partner with ease.
- Silicone ring feels very durable. Not afraid of it breaking
- Wish the vibrations could transfer to the wearer a bit
The Svakom Tyler is a small but powerful vibrator. The strong vibrations allow for the vibrations to transfer very easily to the partner. Since this is a cock ring, it is important to note that the vibrations are intended more for the partner than the actual wearer. As a wearer myself, I felt that the vibrations weren’t to prominent for me. Following the suit of the other Svakom products, I like the fact that they offer a warranty on their products and a nice storage case for each toy. This is super convenient and I wish this was a more common practice with other vibrating toys.
Where to Buy
MSRP: $89.99[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]The Svakom Tyler is only available on Amazon. Be sure to purchase only through the official seller “Violet Fragrance”